Thursday 13 February 2014

Channel Project Summary

Yesterday we presented our finished channel projects and I have mixed feelings about our project. I was really pleased with website Alex had created for our brand and it clearly showed how much hard work he had put into it.




 I was also pleased with the logo designs Tom had created, as they had developed quite nicely since the one day project and we ultimately ended up with a logo which I think conveys our company's values as well as looking professional.



 One aspect of the project I wasn't so happy with was the videos as they were rushed and poorly edited by the person assigned the role from the beginning of the project. I think the videos significantly hindered the quality of the project as they weren't a consistent resolution or aspect ratio and the video was compressed way too much.
In future projects I think its important that all members of the group contribute equally and to ensure this happens I think we should set mini deadlines for each group member to ensure that the project's development isn't hindered by other group members which was clearly the case in this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment