Sunday 23 February 2014

Timelapse Test

This is a short time lapse video I did while on Portland during the weekend. I think I should of stayed longer so that you can see the visual transition between day and night however I was annoyed about the black smudge on the lens which I couldn't remove. This was shot between 5pm and 6:30pm at the top of Portland by the Portland heights hotel, it was particularly windy where I was filming which caused the joltyness in the video even though I was using a tripod. 

Next time I do a time lapse video I will ensure that these problems won't occur by ensuring that the camera and tripod are positioned in a suitable location so that quality of the video isn't hindered so badly. 

I should also have a much clearer focal point in my videos so that its clear to my audience what the primary focus of the time lapse is.

No comments:

Post a Comment