Thursday 13 February 2014

Revisiting My Portfolio

I'm currently in the process of redesigning my portfolio website  due to feedback. I'm going to use less colours in this design while at the same using implementing more dynamic effects such as mouse over events and slideshows. I think my previous design was quite cluttered particularly the portfolio page. I think instead of all my work spread onto one page I will instead have my content disappear and appear in a gallery, this will ensure that the audience doesn't struggle to navigate my content like they previous would. I think this redesign would make my portfolio more interesting and more functional.


During the testing of my design I have noticed that there is a slight delay before my website loads, this is because I this design uses significantly more graphics than my previous design so doesn't load immediately. I think i'm going to need implement a preloader to ensure that my website is functional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment