Sunday 16 March 2014

After Effects Project 2 Completion & Thoughts

I completed the glass text composition project and i'm pretty happy with he end result as I think I was able to replicate the techniques used in Andrew's tutorial  and i've gathered and understanding of these techniques that I can apply them to a future digital media project. The render options in after effects means that I can output my composition in various different formats as well as output them as an animation sequence for use in flash, in movie clips for example. I will now undertake some testing in Dreamweaver to see if the video works well as a video background and if it does I will likely implement other video background on my other pages however I need to consider whether this would hinder the stability of my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment