Friday 7 March 2014

After Effects Project

My next mini project involves the use of Adobe After effects as I'm required to create a kinetic typography piece. The piece of media in which I must overlay with typography is a movie trailer which shouldn't be too hard to do as they're only a couple of minutes.

I have browsed the web for useful tutorials which demonstrate how to create a kinetic typography piece. From what I've watched so far it's mostly a process which involves constantly previewing your work to ensure that you have synched the text with the dialogue correctly.

This task somewhat reminds of the 2D animation task I did at college where I had to match my animation to a movie trailer.

This task gives me an opportunity to develop other after effects projects I have started in the past which I could also put in my portfolio as I've dedicated a whole page to after effects projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment